- - Joe Simpson signs Wasps contract extension
- - James Grant rugby clients named in Lancaster's new England squads
- - Joe Simpson set to joins Wasps' 100 club
- - Sam Jones becomes London Wasps CoacHclass Programme Ambassador
- - Trinder and Narraway called up to England's training camp ahead of Six Nations
- - Seven James Grant rugby clients named in new-look England squads
- - Joe Simpson makes England debut at Rugby World Cup
- - The 2011 Rugby World Cup is under way
- - Robinson & Simpson star in Wasps kit launch
- - Joe Simpson wins Wasps Player-of-the-Season awards
- Date of birth: 05th July 1988
- Nationality: England
- Current Team: London Wasps
Honours: 2011 England Rugby World Cup squad (Test debut v Georgia)
Joe is one of the country's most exciting young talents and has enjoyed a rapid rise through the England representative levels, culminating with his promotion to the senior England squad in January 2011 and selection for the Rugby World Cup squad later that same year.
Born in Australia to an English father and a New Zealand mother, Joe was educated at St Benedict's school in Ealing where his sporting prowess was first recognised.
Joe appeared for England U16s and U18s before his U19s debut in 2006 against Wales heralded his selection for two World Championships at that level.
Joe's form in helping England U20s reach the final of the 2008 IRB Junior World Championships was enough to earn him a place on the short-list for the prestigious IRB World Junior Player award that same year.
A London Wasps 1st XV debut soon followed in October 2008, since when Joe has established himself as one of the Premiership's stand-out players.
Joe was man-of-the-match on his first England Saxons start against Argentina Jaguars at the 2009 Churchill Cup in Denver.
His form continued into the 2009/2010 Premiership season, but a serious shoulder injury suffered in the Christmas game against Harlequins put him out of action for four months. Following his recovery Joe was selected for England's 2010 summer tour to Australia and New Zealand, but he was forced to withdraw after a hamstring pull following a brief replacement appearance against the Barbarians in the pre-tour match at Twickenham.
In January 2011 Joe was promoted to the senior England EPS squad, and consistent performances for London Wasps earned selection to England's 2011 Rugby World Cup squad where he made his senior England Test debut against Georgia in a pool match.
Joe retained his place in Stuart Lancaster's new senior EPS squad announced in January 2012 and is currently a member of the England Saxons, for whom he appeared twice in February 2013.
Joe is sponsored by Nike and Maximuscle.
> Dec 2012: Joe scores Try of the Week
> Sep 2012: Joe in scintillating form, scoring one try and setting up another as Wasps record their first home win of the season
> Feb 2012: Joe scores two late tries for Wasps against Sale Sharks (1.09 onwards on timeline)
> Watch Joe's London Wasps player-of-the-season montage for 2010/2011