JAMES GRANT FINANCE
James Grant Media Finance (“JGMF”) provide cash flow and deficit finance to independent production companies and sports organisations.
James Grant Finance provides services to independent production companies which include:
- Cash flowing, deficit financing and investments in pilots
- Simple and efficient structures to make funds available in the shortest time possible
- Flexible commercial terms tailored to suit specific needs of a given project
- Working across a variety of genres on a range of projects
- Assisting with the preparation and analysing of production budgets and cash flows
James Grant Finance works with sports organisations to provide them with efficient ways to unlock capital and manage seasonal cash flows.
- We have been advising football clubs and their lenders for over 10 years
- Our clients include Premiership and top flight European clubs
- We specialise in providing flexible short term funding secured against future receivables
- We can also look at tailored medium term options based on squad values and other assets.
- Our company advises football clubs on the raising of debt secured against future income from player transfers, broadcast rights and stabiliser payments for example.
David joined the Group in 2005 following the acquisition of the assets and goodwill of Transworld Sport Ltd a company David founded which facilitated financial brokering to sporting clubs and institutions. Prior to this David worked for Mercantile Credit, Grindlays Bank before establishing a sports representation business of his own which he sold in the late 1990s.
Tel: +44(0)20 8742 4950
Fax: +44(0)20 8742 4951