At James Grant Live, we pride ourselves on being a rounded agency with extensive experience handling live performances, from intimate venue tours and gigs through to arena spectaculars.
If you are a talent looking to connect with your audiences, an IP owner looking to add real life to the experience of your viewers, or even a brand that needs to bring a live element to your existing product, James Grant Live has the ability to help identify the opportunity and fulfil the implementation of it from creation to delivery.
James Grant Live will develop a structure that suits your needs. This structure can include funding, promotion, formatting, show production and management, accounting, or simply consulting. We regularly work with some of the UK’s biggest talent, broadcasters and brands, and have a history of delivering high quality live entertainment shows. We have a track record of managing and producing live events ranging from international tours through to stand-alone events, and have an abundance of experience that will help ensure your show is a huge success.
Part of our experience includes the successful adaptation of TV formats onto a live stage, and we work across the dance, music, comedy and TV entertainment sectors, as we seek to bring to life the experiences that make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, the nights that create memories, and the connection with audiences that turns fans into devotees.
- Event creation and management
- Production & Direction
- Stadiums, arena & theatre tours
- Corporate and special event management
- General project management / Tour management
- Production management
- Event management of logistics & coordination
- Comedy – Patrick Kielty, Chris Moyles, Paddy McGuinness
- TV – Ant & Dec’s Takeaway, Question of Sport, Hairy Bikers, Take Me Out
- Entertainment shows – Diversity, Strictly Dance to the Music, Footstorm, Clare Balding Live